Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I'm doing this right or even in the right area, but I'm trying to find some more "current" info on how and where to get some spare 9mm mags for my LC9s Pro. Everything I've come across so far in this Forum is from 2017 or older. Need some help as to where to obtain these.THANKS......Hi-Tek Rednek:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS for answering me back.Been there to that site...….back ordered. Any other suggestions to check out?? THANKS in advance.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Celebration Florida.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Welcome from northwest Louisiana!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome and greetings form Ohio.
*I have had good luck with ShopRuger.
*Last year I found them on sale at www.midwayusa.com
*Today try gunmagwarehouse.com/2-pack-ruger-lc9-lc9s-9mm-7-round-magazine-with-extended-floorplate.html?avad=55963_d18ac4c01
*I even found x2 real good ones at the Bullet Ranch in Pataskala Ohio in the used mag bin for $10.00. Cleaned them and tested them. They are good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for mags for my EC9 which are yhe same as the LC9. I am also looking for a decent holster for my EC9. Anyone have any ideas? One that I am looking at is thru AlienGear. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
As of today 1/9/2021 Shop Ruger has magazines. I prefer those that are made in Italy over the USA version. The feed lips are smoother and not as sharp as the USA variety.
For a nice CCW holster, I like this one very much:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts