Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Your missing the point of having a laser sighting tool. A good reason would be the time you cannot aim the traditional way. Like falling down, fleeing in one direction and shootin in another and from the hip. The list continues.
The Shooter

· Registered
64 Posts
You ask how I can see the red dot from the laser. Notice the target has a black background. It sure makes it easy. How do hold so steady? Well that is trigger/finger control. You start by purchased a set of strengthening springs grip things at Wal-Mart. They cost about $8.99 per pair. Work on your grip first. Then purchase a set of dry-fire caps for a revolver and dry fire it to death. Then put a dot on the wall (orange or black works best) . And while holding the pistol completely still and fire it at the dot, make sure it’s empty first. Do this a couple thousands times. Reference the button for the laser. I'm lefthanded and they never seem to be a problem. Then go shoot your LCP

· Registered
64 Posts
I think I better provide more information. I was shooting inside my pole barn. I was out of sunlight and the wind.

I see CT Joe is in this forum. He might not know me in this forum but he is a standup guy. Joe and I have talked on the phone several times.

Reference the S&W 624 CT this is the best I've been able to do. I really like the larger S&W CT grip. It's always a toss up which pistol is going to work. I also have a CT on a Glock 19, 22 , 23 and 17L . I wish they had a master on/off switch on the Glock models. Maybe someday CT will make my wish come true.

The Shooter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.