Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to write about Kusiak Leather holsters. They make, (my opinion) the best conceal holster out there. I have purchased many holsters in my life, and I have to say they are top notch ! I have some pictures i will be posting soon. Check them out and let me know what you think . They have treated me like no other. I wanted to replace one of the holsters I purchased from them about a few weeks ago. The guy on the phone said, sure not a problem we will send you the new holster with a returned envelope. And within two days i received the package. They hand make their holsters, all leather from Hermann Oak leather. Their website is very easy to go through which I really like; they make it easy for the users to find exactly what they are looking for. Just a few days ago , they sent me a Kusiak Leather shirt. Very nice! I guess when you purchase more than 5 holsters they send you a shirt :biggrin-new: They first emailed me asking my shirt size , the shirt fits very nice and i get compliments from my wife. :encouragement:
Thank You for reading. AND hope to see some comments about Kusiak Leather.
This is their link -- > Bodyguard 380 Holster, M&P Shield Holster, LC9 Holster, LCP Holster, LC9 Lasermax Holster, LCP Crimson Trace, PPS Holster, P2000 Holster, P238 Holster

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the tip and link - I'm looking for some new holsters and these look more practical than others for my purposes. I especially like the magazine holster attachment - no need for a separate mag holster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts