·
Registered
38 Posts
That keychain though ��

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Had that a little over ten years now. Love your avitar!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
your love affair over the fleur de lis
More like a lasting friendship now. Can't seem to make it back to the Superbowl. Maybe this year.......

·
Registered
38 Posts
???

He's just jealous lol.

your love affair over the fleur de lis
Much more than that imo, not just a little flower symbol, not just a team logo, it's about pride of an entire city that gets beat down and comes back better than before. Something most people not from there just won't understand.

More like a lasting friendship now. Can't seem to make it back to the Superbowl. Maybe this year.......

Hopefully if we can get the young defensive guys on the same page, it's possible.

But let's get back on track before someone says something. :biggrin-new:

"America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
- Tennessee Williams​

Reactions: mukwah

·
Registered
926 Posts
Got tired of carrying an expensive knife so I’ve been carrying a Kershaw Knockout for a while. Great knife.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That statement can go plenty of different ways, is there something you want to talk about? You doing alright?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh damn, gotta be more careful there bud.

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
Knife Dagger Hunting knife Scabbard Machete I was asked to post a picture of my old brown Boy Scout pocket knife I still carry every day. I finally remembered to post it. We were moving from Pa to Florida and I totally forgot about it. Well, here it is: better late then never.

Reactions: ETS and mukwah

·
Registered
2,641 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
New EDC knife I picked up a few days ago, WESN Allman in titanium.

Reactions: ETS and mukwah

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Nice flashlight.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks, it's an EagTac D3A in titanium. Rounds out the Ti carry lol.

Reactions: pennsy

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
Lately I've been carrying a Piranha Virus Auto. Slim and easy to carry. Excellent slicer to.

·
Registered
520 Posts
My newest EDC with one of my oldest EDC's... Both CKRT's So far I'm loving it. The Pilar isn't either to big or to small.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Do not laugh. I got it for free. Been using for almost a year now. Good utility and useful tool. TRS 5M1 EDC/made in China. It has held up and has proven useful. Neat little flashlight, good enough blade, wire cutter, will break glass quickly in a emergency and a good tool for defense if needed. I carry a "Schrade TOUGH Multi Tool and this has been a trusty companion.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 188 Posts