·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Nice knife/good picture.

Reactions: petergunn

·
Registered
220 Posts
I carry a Boker mag . its 20 years old and the push button still works by the way switch blades are now legal in Michigan

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
I carry a Boker mag . its 20 years old and the push button still works by the way switch blades are now legal in Michigan
I have a collection of switch blades from Booker's to high dollar and for the price the Boker Magnums and Kalishnakov's are extremely well made and last forever!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Nice!

·
Registered
154 Posts
My latest I got about a week ago. It's a Benchmade 4600DLC Phaeton.

I looked at one of those- not that particular one exactly, but definitely one of the same manufacturer but dang it, I just couldn’t part with 200 bucks on a little pocket knife so i just settled for the 75-dollar SOG....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
"Free" I like. Nice pic., also.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Free is better than cheap.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Spyderco C10SBK Endura 4, full Serrated Blade, Black FRN handle. I was carrying (2 years) a endura4 with plane edge, The Endura serrated blade is a flat saber-ground & thicker to the tip.

I still like my plane edge Enduras but for a hard use EDC I like the the serrated blade.

Knife Blade Hunting knife Cutting tool Utility knife

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ALWAYS have my Emerson CQC-7B on from the time I dress to the time I undress. The same goes for my LCP, even when I carry something larger like the M&P m2.0 pictured.

My EDC...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Been giving this Kershaw Launch 7 Auto a workout the last couple of weeks. I really like the ergos on this grip.

Reactions: Bgoff689

·
Registered
223 Posts
Spyderco Endura 4 half serration, black FRN w/ blackout blade. Big fan of Spyderco knives, have a few of them. My personal knives in the kitchen are Messermeisters but some of the other guys use Henckels and we have a set of Victorinoxes also. Don't believe anything anyone says about Cutco knives - the are POS and no true professional chef would use or recommend them.

Reactions: mukwah

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Aug 1st, official 1st day of legal switchblade carry in Louisiana! Rocked it with a Piranha Virus.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Boker Urban Trapper Petite with carbon fiber scales and titanium liners. For dress up days.

141 - 160 of 188 Posts