Ruger Pistol Forums banner
181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally found a new blade I've been looking for a while now, ZT0456CF. Already have the blue Ti screw set and Ti deep carry pocket clip. Blue pivot set and blue backspacer is ordered also.

Reactions: Bgoff689 and mukwah

·
Registered
251 Posts
Smith & Wesson Tactical.
Knife Blade Utility knife Hunting knife Throwing knife

·
Registered
38 Posts
Forgot to update this, blue Ti accessories came in. Absolutely love how this knife came out.

Also, it's not in my pocket just yet but I've got an early christmas present for myself coming in the mail. It's a Fox Knives Suru, full carbon scales, blue titanium hardware and M390 steel.

Attachments

Reactions: mukwah and rclark28

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
Forgot to update this, blue Ti accessories came in. Absolutely love how this knife came out.

Also, it's not in my pocket just yet but I've got an early christmas present for myself coming in the mail. It's a Fox Knives Suru, full carbon scales, blue titanium hardware and M390 steel.

That blue turned out really nice!

I'm rocking the Casbah Auto (Benchmade) this weekend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
Piranha Virus Auto again. Just seems appropriate.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is what I carry now, everyday
A razor sharp, Clip Blade, Corsican, Lever Action:
Knife Blade Hunting knife Bowie knife Utility knife
Knife Bowie knife Blade Material property Tool

Before that, I carried this Boatswain's Rigger Knife
The Blade is kept quite sharp, for a Utility Knife, but the Marlin Spike is its best "deterrent"
The Lanyard is long enough to wrap around me, so I could carry the Knife in a Pocket or Sheath, and still reach anything at arm's length:
Blade Tool Cutting tool Metalworking hand tool Dagger

·
Registered
826 Posts
The knife on the far right is what I carry around as my every-day utility knife. Simple, flip out spring insisted blade to cut rope and open cardboard boxes, as needed.
The top, sheath knife, is the one I use for small game evisceration. This knife was made in the USA and has a fantastic carbon steel blade that remains sharp much longer than stainless steel blades do, and has REAL stag-horn scales that I can hang onto, even when my hands get wet from red stuff.
The bottom sheath knife was made by a young "custom" knife maker. Again, this blade is made from excellent carbon steel that holds a sharp edge much longer than a cheap, stainless "Buck knife" blade does. Those cheap Buck knives with crappy plastic, scales that are so slippery, they are hard to hang onto, are not worth the low price they try to get for 'em.:

A really GOOD knife is well worth the cost and effort involved with using them when the need arises. (y)

181 - 188 of 188 Posts