Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is this the one where the hammer must return all the way fwd before it can be pulled back again? So if you pull it halfway and then release slightly, it will block/lock until fully released..

*shrug*

??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LCP_Dogg said:
Is this the one where the hammer must return all the way fwd before it can be pulled back again? So if you pull it halfway and then release slightly, it will block/lock until fully released..

*shrug*

??

that sounds right

·
Registered
262 Posts
How 'bout some pics of your post subj

ect matter???

·
Registered
262 Posts
What's a ktog? :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
picketeer said:
What's a ktog? :)
The first item from a Google search for ktog.

KTOG.Org - Kel-Tec Owners Group
Since its inception, KTOG has grown to encompass Kel-Tec CNC products in general. It's a place where owners can link to other owners. ...
www.ktog.org/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

·
Registered
262 Posts
I know what KTOG is.....................I have it bookmarked as a matter of fact...I was only pulling his chain! Lighten up Howard!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
picketeer said:
I know what KTOG is.....................I have it bookmarked as a matter of fact...I was only pulling his chain! Lighten up Howard!
And I thought I was being amusing. :-[ I guess lightness is in the eyes of the beholder. Not unlike other perception issues that have been discussed. ;D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Howard, do you hold grudges? Why I believe you might? Just because someone doesn't always get their way doesn't mean they can't be friends does it? ;D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
picketeer said:
Howard, do you hold grudges? Why I believe you might? Just because someone doesn't always get their way doesn't mean they can't be friends does it? ;D
Yes I do. Yes we can. Hadn't thought about our private communications, but I'll go with it. ;D

[quote="Howard Cohodas]Getting the last word is a pleasure that is never complete, only abandoned[/quote]

·
Registered
262 Posts
I will try to be nice too even though I do find it difficult at times! ;D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Unfortunately Howard, we all have some degree of "hardheadedness" built in I think! My fear is that we are not going to grow out of it either!

·
Registered
262 Posts
By Jove, I believe you've got the answer my friend! ;D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Back to the original question :), I don't think Ruger has any plans to replicate the new KT hammer block design now or in the future as there nothing inherently wrong with the current design.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
kraigster414 said:
Back to the original question :), I don't think Ruger has any plans to replicate the new KT hammer block design now or in the future as there nothing inherently wrong with the current design.
new member on board, but familiar with both. definitely not needed. The current design works perfectly ok. not rocket science to use these guns either.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
jocko said:
kraigster414 said:
new member on board, but familiar with both. definitely not needed. The current design works perfectly ok. not rocket science to use these guns either.
Hey jocko, welcome aboard... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts