Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new LCP today. Only took about 6 weeks to get it in. Not bad compared to some, I guess. Pics below:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
biggworm said:
What kind of holster do you have there? Thanks
I wish that I could tell you. They were on the peg hook at my LGS and the only marking on it is "made in the USA." It is obviously IWB and fits the LCP perfectly. $8.00!!! I had been looking at $50-85.00 holsters online and thought that I would have to put one on layaway to get one.Now I can save up for another Don Hume for my G-27.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slappy said:
Great! Post a range report when you get to shoot it.
Will do! It will probably be a month because I'm leaving on vacation on Friday and I doubt that I will get a chance to shoot it before I leave.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yankee2500 said:
Did it come with a case or a rug? John
I guess that you would call it a rug. Soft sided zipper case? Also only one mag. 370XXX with the diamond stamp.

I purchase a second mag for it last night from a link on this site. $19.00 = 2.95 shipping. I don't think that you can beat that! midwest-tactical.com I think that you have to link to it from the Elsie Pea Store in order to get the discounted price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.