Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This now makes for five (5) different combinations that I can quickly assemble for shooting my versatile Ruger Mark IV pistol. Once I spotted this upper on Volquartsen Customs "Closeout section", they don't have a "Bargain Bin", it's Cabella's who has that sorta thing, I just knew it would make for at least a nice looking shooter:

Believe it, or don't, but I've read of a few and have one customer who actually moan about how difficult it is to switch the uppers on these NEW Ruger Mark IV grip frames. Sure, there is a routine to learn, just like there was with the Ruger Mark III pistol when it still has the magazine disconnect intact, but it's entirely possible to thwart that disconnect by removing it, or for goodness sake, READ, the dang manual, STUDY it if you need to. It's not that overwhelming whereby you can't get through it.

As yet, I don't have a black anodized aluminum Mark IV grip frame, but that is certainly on my list, and by the way, the combination above is a real dream to handle while shooting. I really like it! (y)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts