Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By my new Ruger LCP!

I was on a waiting list at one store since September 4th, but when I went to another gun shop and saw they had one sitting in the case, well, the rest is history! They said they got enough LCP's in to fill their backorders as well as put one out in the case (about 50 total :eek: ) Hopefully happy range report to follow!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RobR369 said:
congrats slappy, its been a long time coming for You ;)
Yeah no kidding. unfortunately, even at 3.5 months, others have been waiting longer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats Slappy, the Elsiepea is really an amazing weapon, you won't be disappointed. I lucked out, my girlfriend got me one for Christmas, walked right into a Police supply store, bought it already retrofitted with extra magazine. I have put over 300 flawless rounds through her, and the grin factor is there everytime.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pocketbuddy said:
Congrats Slappy, the Elsiepea is really an amazing weapon, you won't be disappointed. I lucked out, my girlfriend got me one for Christmas, walked right into a Police supply store, bought it already retrofitted with extra magazine. I have put over 300 flawless rounds through her, and the grin factor is there everytime.
Awesome! I hope I continue to be as satisfied with mine as you are yours and so many others.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Good to hear they are showing up in larger numbers than 3 or 4 at a time.
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.