Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched the "Last Waltz" for the second time in 2 weeks

A true rock classic and it's held up incredibly well after all these years. It seems like just yesterday but it was 1978 - where did the time go? Robbie Robertson in an incredible guitarist. One of the few that could hold his own with Eric Clapton on stage. Scorsese did a helluva job making this flick.

Leave your guns at the door fellas. We need less serious discussion here - music, the arts, travel, TV trivia, some good reads, BBQ recipes....share you're thoughts. We're way too serious in this room. ;D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: I just watched the "Last Waltz" for the second time in 2 weeks

My music is a little before that :'( :'(

but I did buy a copy of "Equilibrium" (which I had not seen before) and thought the special effects were quite good.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

Mmmm, barbecue....if anyone is brave enough, I'll share the recipe for my habenero BBQ sauce, guaranteed to light up the night sky for miles around.... :eek:
I agree Rich, I think everyone takes themselves to seriously at times, it's good for the soul to just relax and shoot the breeze about non-serious stuff......
Mike

·
Registered
200 Posts

Ooben said:
Mmmm, barbecue....if anyone is brave enough, I'll share the recipe for my habenero BBQ sauce, guaranteed to light up the night sky for miles around.... :eek:
I agree Rich, I think everyone takes themselves to seriously at times, it's good for the soul to just relax and shoot the breeze about non-serious stuff......
Mike
I for one would be quite interested in a new bbq sauce recipe, especially one with habaneros.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

habanero said:
I for one would be quite interested in a new bbq sauce recipe, especially one with habaneros.
All righty then, I'll look it up when I get home. It's kind of a Jamaican style sauce, based on pineapple juice. It makes the best baby back ribs this side of Heaven, I'll dig up my recipe for the jerk that goes good with it.....
Now I'm hungry, got to go...
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts