Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello every one. Such awesome forums you guys have going on. I'm impressed with the layout of the forums and the amount and activity of the members here at rugerpistolforums.com. I have had my Sig P232 for a while now but never really got into the community, probably due to the lack of modding and perhaps the little P232 doesn't have the subforums of its own over at Sigtalk. I never would have discovered this fun community if I didn't decide to buy the little Elsie. One thing led to another, here I am!

I have had the Elsie (2nd gen) for about a month now. During that time span, I have done the following mods to the Elsie

1) Wolff Spring #13
2) BT SS guide rod
3) Pearce Grip Extension
4) Hogue grip

All credits to you guys for these mods. The Wolff spring makes significant improvement on the racking feel. Using Hydra-shok ammo, I used to having to snap the slide to chamber the first round on OEM spring to avoid jamming. With the Wolff spring, it snaps the 1st round in with little effort, love it!! I have not had a chance to take the Elsie to the range yet (soon!), but I have nothing but positive expectations. I have ordered the following holsters from Crossbreed:

1) MiniClip
2) MiniSlide
3) Pocket Rocket

They should ship within a week. I will make sure to write a review and impression for each one of them. I intend to use the pocket rocket in my vehicle. Hopefully it will work as I envision in my head! Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the community and learn something along the way.

Here's a picture of my Elsie

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,596 Posts
Welcome to the forum forum from Western Pa.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome from up in the Panhandle.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Enjoy the forum.........................

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the Ruger LCP II in .22 LR and I have put 1000 rounds thru it without a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts