Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many pieces of the same model is considered to many?

I have two P89x's ... if I picked up a third would I be considered a hoarder?

·
Registered
452 Posts
You are looking at the one at GB aren't you?!
That would be like trying to corner the market and then sell later for a larger profit. As a capitalist, I would never consider that price gouging. You want it, you pay for it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are looking at the one at GB aren't you?!
That would be like trying to corner the market and then sell later for a larger profit. As a capitalist, I would never consider that price gouging. You want it, you pay for it.
Yes im chasing it, not winning right now ...

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Glad you two finally met!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We knew each other before being here. I was just unsure who he was at GB. rmichael is a very mysterious guy. He might be a secret agent or something.
Laughing ... Yea that's me Ex CIA ... best to keep a few secrets just in case the proverbial cow dung hits the oscillating air mover ...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Laughing ... Yea that's me Ex CIA ... best to keep a few secrets just in case the proverbial cow dung hits the oscillating air mover ...

Yea, you can't have tooooo much protection when that rectal tsunami starts through that fan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How many pieces of the same model is considered to many?

I have two P89x's ... if I picked up a third would I be considered a hoarder?
You’re talking to a guy that has multiples of almost every P gun I own. If it’s a reasonable price you know what I’d do!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I know how you are with P guns, reasonable price or not. Between the three of us that I know of, I hope we corner the market and then they have to come to us. Or my brother, a Glock lover, will get a hell of a collection when I die. I hope to buy 'em and wear them out though before he gets his mitts on 'em.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know how you are with P guns, reasonable price or not. Between the three of us that I know of, I hope we corner the market and then they have to come to us. Or my brother, a Glock lover, will get a hell of a collection when I die. I hope to buy 'em and wear them out though before he gets his mitts on 'em.
LOL LOL ... I hate glocks ... just not my style ... just like Hi Points, Hi Points are made right here in Ohio about 1 1/2 hours south of me, I wish their products were better so I could be proud to say they are made here in Ohio ... glocks and hi points just don't have the Ruger Style!

·
Registered
452 Posts
First 2 guns I ever owned was a P85 and a Redhawk .44mag. Haven't looked back since.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts