1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, very excited about this ammo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
By the time they charge you $3.00 for a "handling fee" and another $9.50 for shipping it ends up being $32 for a box of 20 rounds. I'll wait....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ColtsFan said:
By the time they charge you $3.00 for a "handling fee" and another $9.50 for shipping it ends up being $32 for a box of 20 rounds. I'll wait....
Whew! You had me worried. I just rechecked my invoice. I purchased 4 boxes of ammo, two each of two items. Since my order totaled over $25, there was no "handling fee" and the shipping for all four boxes of ammo was $10.06.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks Howard for the heads up. I had bought the magazine and wondered when it would be available.....ordered two boxes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A local gun store here in Cumming, GA has had a rack display of this ammo in what looks like bubble packaging for a few months. It looks interesting, but I'm not sure about the polymer jacket thing.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Does anyone know if this will be available to reloaders ? I suppose I could be calling them instead of being on here asking stupid questions. :-[

·
Registered
665 Posts
When it's available from any of our distributors, I'll set up a group buy if there is enough interest.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Little Honcho said:
When it's available from any of our distributors, I'll set up a group buy if there is enough interest.
Put me on the list please ;D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Little Honcho said:
I would be interested in this as well, thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
kraigster414 said:
I just received two boxes of the stuff but have not had a chance to do any testing.
just send me one box , and i will be more than happy to help you out on the specifics. ill even send you back the empty brass in the original package.

best regards, ;D
x

1 - 20 of 35 Posts