Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 38 caliber revolver. I am not much sure what kind of gun holster to use for it. I want something that is easy to get the gun in and out of and something that is comfortable. I do not wear a belt and I wear skirts that normally do not have pockets. I do not want cross draw. any suggestions?

· Registered
65 Posts
I have a 38 caliber revolver. I am not much sure what kind of holster to use for it. I want something that is easy to get the gun in and out of and something that is comfortable. I do not wear a belt and I wear skirts that normally do not have pockets. I do not want cross draw. any suggestions?
No belt and no pockets? Doesn't leave a lot of options for on person carry. I wouldn't carry without a belt, even if I was carrying in my pocket.
Might have to carry off-person in a purse, or change the way you dress.

What revolver do you have? If it's light, like an LCR, you might get away with something like a Remora or Sticky, if your waste band it tight enough. Don't want to draw your gun with holster still attached.

Search the web for holsters for women. Lot of unique options out there. I know a woman who sometimes carries in a compression shorts holster (i.e. girdle holster). I know there are garter, belly bands, and other choices marketed for women.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts