Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for some time and decided to finally register. This board has been very helpful, thank you all.

I carry my LCP with CT laser grips in Desantis pocket holsters (Nemesis & Superfly strong side front pocket). LCP has been perfect with Winchester Silvertips. I gave it a range session a few days ago with the new Hornady Critical Defense ammo and it too was problem free and accurate. The Hornady Critical Defense is now my everyday ammunition.

It also likes the Buffalo Bore 100gr Hardcast FN (I keep these as the last two rounds in my mags).

I am debating returning it for the recall as I don't want to risk having it returned less functional that I send it. For now I'll wait and see.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Murray, I doubt if your unhappy with the modifications to your recalled lcp. My recall experience and results were great. Keep shooting in that beautiful desert.

·
Registered
935 Posts
MurrayNevada said:
It also likes the Buffalo Bore 100gr Hardcast FN (I keep these as the last two rounds in my mags).
Interesting, that is the only round I load when I 'carry'. Why only the last two (if I may ask)?, and Howdy from the Beartooth Mountains of Montana.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.