Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a lurker for a long time here...finally signed up.
MY LCP (370-33xxx) was shipped back to Ruger for the recall on 12/30/2008 and has yet to be returned. :(
Before that, I had put about 100 rounds thru her. The first few were FTF almost every time.
I did a Kel-Tec "fluff & buff", cleaned/oiled it and ran about 25 rounds of ball-type ammo thru it without a single FTF etc.
I then switched to JHPs and it was doing great. It was a fine shooter when it left here.....hopefully it returns better than new.
My wife calls it a Chihuahua with Teeth. ;D
I've been a shooter/re-loader for a very long time and an avid participant in the hobby and sport.
Anyway, "HELLO from SW Louisiana.

·
Registered
73 Posts
lgjhn said:
Been a lurker for a long time here...finally signed up.
MY LCP (370-33xxx) was shipped back to Ruger for the recall on 12/30/2008 and has yet to be returned. :(
Before that, I had put about 100 rounds thru her. The first few were FTF almost every time.
I did a Kel-Tec "fluff & buff", cleaned/oiled it and ran about 25 rounds of ball-type ammo thru it without a single FTF etc.
I then switched to JHPs and it was doing great. It was a fine shooter when it left here.....hopefully it returns better than new.
My wife calls it a Chihuahua with Teeth. ;D
I've been a shooter/re-loader for a very long time and an avid participant in the hobby and sport.
Anyway, "HELLO from SW Louisiana.
Welcome from Northwest Louisiana.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Howdy from the Gator in the Beartooh Mountains of Montana. My 370-44xxx has 150+ without 1 FTF. (guess I'm just a lucky Gator)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.