Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
joined the forum and have my LCP in the box on my desk waiting for the UPS man to pick her up.

after reading a lot of post today, i hope that ruger does more than fix the fire control assy. i read that there is a new, metal mag release which would be nice. i wonder if i have to ask them for it ahead of time?

i may need to look at other threads but maybe someone can give me info on the promag 10 rd mags for the LCP? does anyone have them? are they flush? or have a weird thing that sticks out?

i needed something to keep me company while my LCP is off to the shop so spent soem time looking around and settled on a KT P-11. i thought that a PF9 would be too close in size and purpose so wanted a higher cap 9 that also had a teeny more meat and i am LOVING the P-11.

any news on whether ruger will make their own version? or does the current political climate make it unwise for a company to come up with a hi-cap, smaller 9mm pistol?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am a New Englander myself. Sorry can't help you with any of your questions...you might want to post them or check out the technical section. There is a ton of info there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from NC. They just had the big Shot Show in Orlando and Ruger unvailed there new LCR revolver in 38sp+P, I don't see them releasing anything new for awhile. Just my opinion. John

·
Registered
935 Posts
Howdy from the beautiful Beartooth Mountains of Montana.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.