Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
My name is David, or Dave. I've been shooting seriously for a little over 3 years, have my ccw and am part of the NRA. I live in Colorado and am studying criminal justice at the University of Northern Colorado. I'm aiming (pun intended) to be a federal agent and am excited to get into the law enforcement community. Living in Colorado I am near many of the mass shootings and I even attended Columbine High school (class of 2007). These shootings, and other crimes across the nation have led me to want to be in law enforcement with the hopes of helping my community, my state, and my country. I like hiking in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, camping at 10,000 feet, and of course, shooting. While I don't have decades of experience shooting firearms, I do shoot well, and enjoy the challenge of marksmanship as well as the complexities of ballistics. I'm not by any means an expert, however I'm not a newbie to shooting, or firearms. I hope to expand my knowledge of firearms as well as share some of mine, and am hoping to have a lot of fun! I currently am in possession of a Smith and Wesson M&P 45c of which I've added night sights, talon grips, and the duty/carry trigger kit from apex tactical solutions. I use it for my daily carry and love it! I also have a Ruger sr1911 on which I haven't made any modifications because debating on whether to keep it or not. I really like it; it's a great pistol and sexy as all get out, but it's also an expensive range toy for a college student. Will upload pics of both soon! Anyway hello, and Hi :biggrin-new:

·
Super Moderator
4,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western Pa. Glad you joined us. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Welcome from the Bayous of Louisiana!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Enjoy the forum.........................

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new as well. I Also live in Colorado. Glenwood Springs to be exact. I grew up in Prescott AZ so many of my close friends and family work for Ruger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts