Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this buy last Thursday a Ruger EC9s 9mm and a extra magazine.

Reactions: rclark28

·
Registered
436 Posts
Like I said before I love the color and I hope you get some time to test this .9mm!
Me being a older newer striker fired auto shooter I am interested what ifithitu comes up with after some range time.
*I love mine and have been using mine for several years now. It fits many of my BUG and carry needs but more importantly it works me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Hogue handall beavertail grip sleeve order came today for my Sig P365.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Bought 2 ProMag extended mags (eBay) and a Paul Vitigliano Holster Pro custom holster for the EC9s I just bought.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I ordered an OPsol mini-clip for my Mossberg Shockwave. With this gadget I will be able to load 10 rounds of Aguila 12 gauge minishells. A 26 inch pump shotgun with a 14 inch barrel packing 10 rounds will be a handy home defense weapon. Denny

·
Registered
188 Posts
^ I just did some research on this OPSol. Never had seen one before. I have a M'berg Mav88 and they say it is compatible with the OPSol. I may have to order one of those just because! Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Vedder PC holster came two days ago.I will use it for M&P BG 380.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought this G29 Gen4 yesterday.

Reactions: Denny4kids

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Bought this G29 Gen4 yesterday.
That should be fun to shoot and be a fine carry weapon. You might even find some 10mm ammo. I'll be carrying my G20 sf under my coat when it gets cold. Den

1 - 10 of 10 Posts