Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
RLM-BHM said:
Wish I lived near you... My closest indoor range charges $16 an hour and believe-it-or-not, does not allow reloads!!! :mad:
Get over it...$30 an hour here unless you are a "member". Now there is a really, first class state outdoor range about 15 minutes but don't really like to shoot in the snow.

· Registered
90 Posts
Riggsie said:
I am a member at our rifle/gun club here in Spokane. Dues are 100.00 per year and there is both indoor and outdoor pistol ranges. There are several rifle ranges, as well as, trap shooting. The club is ran very well and the folks are always pleasant to work with. It takes me twenty minutes to get there from my home. I would love to find a place outdoors on state land, but I have not had the time to search. There is one other indoor range that charges 20.00 per day, but things are ran way too tight. In my experience, not a friendly place to shoot.

Riggsie
Riggies, I noticed you have both the Mark III hunter and the Mark III deluxe. What's the difference and do you have a preference? Just curious. I shoot bullseye league with my MarkII slab side target model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.