Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
964 Posts
habanero said:
I haven't said anything as not to make others jealous but I have an indoor range/full gun shop less than 1 mile from my office. $20 hour all pistols and 100 yard rifle. I prefer to shoot outside so I've never tried it out.
I'm going to be a jerk here and tell you about my secret gravel pit....20 minutes away, 150 yards from end to end. $0 an hour, open from dawn till dusk, never a crowd. I have taken a lunch with me and have spent the entire day shooting there...ok, anyone jealous? :D
Mike

· Registered
964 Posts
RobR369 said:
Boy o Boy Mike, Between having your own free Range, and a wife that carries a .44,Some guys have all the luck. ;D ;D
:D There are some advantages to living in Idaho Rob. Still a lot of open spaces and some decent hard working women (although I have run into more not so decent women before I found my wife ). And just when you are probably thinking this can't get anymore ******* I have to tell you, I met my wife at the shooting range, she was picking off coffee cans @ 100 yards with her Ruger Blackhawk, one handed yet! I'm not kidding....not a woman to piss off :eek:
Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.