Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to check in, I'm actually going to shop to pickup my LCP tonite after work. Owned ALOT of Rugers over the years and I'm sure this one will be as great as the others have been (it'll complement my Alaskan LOL).

Thanks....Pete

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys !

I'v been reading some of the tech/general discussions and I'm getting a bit nervous about breaking triggers and other reliability issues even on post-recall guns.

Are the #371- series guns ok ?

Pete

·
Registered
189 Posts
MEJETSKI2000 said:
Thanks Guys !

I'v been reading some of the tech/general discussions and I'm getting a bit nervous about breaking triggers and other reliability issues even on post-recall guns.

Are the #371- series guns ok ?

Pete

Ohh, Be careful. I made about the same comment not too long ago and got tared and feathered for being so stupid.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Welcome from the snowy (& now sub zero again) Beartooth Mountains of Montana... (we get ours Monday!)

·
Registered
935 Posts
MEJETSKI2000 said:
'Gator we just got about 6" yesterday and more (alot) coming Sunday
It's gust this Global Warming thing...
Everyone in the northern tier is getting hit, and once a week, there is a cold front getting all the way to Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
MountainGator said:
MEJETSKI2000 said:
'Gator we just got about 6" yesterday and more (alot) coming Sunday
It's gust this Global Warming thing...
Everyone in the northern tier is getting hit, and once a week, there is a cold front getting all the way to Central Florida.
Surprisingly, there are some who suggest this cool spell is part of global warming. The best I can figure out is they posit that global warming causes instability so we will see more exaggerated swings. I think these are the same people who have lost so much money timing the markets with curve following algorithms. ::)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Howard, as a 'Fellow Engineer' we both know that absolutely anything can be proven with a handfull of numbers a few curve anticipating algorithms. ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brought it home and she's a peach guys ! Neat little gun indeed.

Found some Federal Personal Defense Hydra-shok and a 50 round box of Cor-Bon I'd stashed years ago, plus some FMJ as well. Too bad we got a N'or Easter coming tommorow....Oh well, gotta get some Nitesiter's and a holster, good day to shop !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome from the Hudson Valley of New York.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.