1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't my intention to steal business....didn't even know there was a store....just passing on the info. I have no vested interest in the other dealer....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
offcamber said:
Wasn't my intention to steal business....didn't even know there was a store....just passing on the info. I have no vested interest in the other dealer....
Hey offcamber, welcome to the forum! Don't worry about stealing business, I re-read all the rules and there is none saying you have to buy from the company store to be a member of the forum ;D I think you will enjoy this forum, alot of good people with alot of good info.....
Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
offcamber said:
I apologize for being too short with you while making my point. I should have noticed that you are a new member of the forum and given a more appropriate exposition. Don't let my lack of observational skills interfere with your enjoyment of a wonderful forum.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
171 Posts
New member or not, if you can save someone a few bucks then by all means let people know. I mean no offense to the store or forum but if I was buying a new car from my best friend at his car lot and the guy down the road had it cheaper, guess where I am going..... :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
I would buy from whoever has the best price. Shooters Resource is out of stock again. We have some. Shooters Resource buys directly from CT and we can't. We buy through 5 different distributors and this is why our price is slightly higher. By all means shop around and get the best deal at the time!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there. One of our customers referred us to the forum and it is really great for the LCP.

This post is intended to correct a slight inaccuracy. Although we are a major seller of Crimson Trace Lasergrips, Shooters Resource does not buy directly from Crimson Trace (They charge more to dealers that if we buy from their distributors). Also, they don't compete with their distributors. And, they don't compete with authorized dealers, like us. Therefore, their prices are usually around what the MSRP is. They are great folks at Crimson Trace. The Laserguard laser sight is a terrific addition to the fine LCP.

The update is that we have plenty of LG-431's in stock. Yes, we do run out, but we usually get them back in stock very quickly. Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
5 Posts
CT is now $157 at the Elsie Pea Store and only $4.95 shipping. $161.95 is a great deal ;D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ahh - capitalism!

Sometimes it just needs a little stimulus.

But we consumers always win out in the end.

Competition's a good thing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't you just love it. SR price still $158.95 with free USPS Priority Mail shipping, plus free DVD. Only 1 remaining on web site today. These are selling like hotcakes, and are hard to keep in stock. We have a shipment of 50 more coming in on Thursday 2/12. :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
I got mine from the Elsiepea forum store and couldn't be happier with the service. Great price as well.

Order to front door time was very quick and I got a few other things that the store has at the same time making the shipping charge a non issue.

It's nice to have a place that specializes in so many LCP related items. One stop shopping is always nice to have available. Here we have a forum to review every item available for the LCP in great and critical detail, make our decision, and go to the store all on one site.

Nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts