Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
My favorite firearm will always be my Ruger Standard with sights painted white by my grandfather
It's gotten so that it's just easier to assume the Democrats are doing whatever they accuse their enemies of.

Registered
If there's one thing that should be learned from this 4 year lesson in Washington politics its that We the People and Donald Trump scared the living bejeezus out of both parties and all the sewer dwellers in DC. We elected someone NOT of their elite and selected chosen few. We elected a populist that spoke for US and all the people not given a voice in Washington. And it scared them to their rotten pus puking souls. Now, they (BOTH parties) and the tech oligarchs have determined to never allow this to happen again and they will put in place policies so that no outsider can be let it again. And, they will demonstrably punish the current outsider (Trump) and We the People so that it sends a message to anyone that might attempt to infiltrate their stinking putrid game again. Only until We the People storm Washington, the Capitol, and the halls of Congress AGAIN will the rigged game be changed. Until then, we deserve what we get.... a doddering, slobbering, boob of a President-elect not fit to run a shoe store but who can be controlled by the puppet masters of the DC game. Frankly, my wish that they all go straight to hell, and that right soon.

Thomas Jefferson said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.鈥 My fellow Americans, it is time to water the tree of freedom.

Reactions: Black Rifle Reviews

Registered
If there's one thing that should be learned from this 4 year lesson in Washington politics its that We the People and Donald Trump scared the living bejeezus out of both parties and all the sewer dwellers in DC. We elected someone NOT of their elite and selected chosen few. We elected a populist that spoke for US and all the people not given a voice in Washington. And it scared them to their rotten pus puking souls. Now, they (BOTH parties) and the tech oligarchs have determined to never allow this to happen again and they will put in place policies so that no outsider can be let it again. And, they will demonstrably punish the current outsider (Trump) and We the People so that it sends a message to anyone that might attempt to infiltrate their stinking putrid game again. Only until We the People storm Washington, the Capitol, and the halls of Congress AGAIN will the rigged game be changed. Until then, we deserve what we get.... a doddering, slobbering, boob of a President-elect not fit to run a shoe store but who can be controlled by the puppet masters of the DC game. Frankly, my wish that they all go straight to hell, and that right soon.

Thomas Jefferson said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.鈥 My fellow Americans, it is time to water the tree of freedom.
The Dems are guilty of what they impeached him for ! God will get his pound of flesh from each of them sickness ,cancer , heart attacks ,tragedy & death and hells fire awaits each of those who obstructed him for 4 years .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts