Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any reason why the "Posting Contest" and holster contest forums are still here, since both contests are over and done with? Just curious.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Could we get my topic on (LCP shooting low) deleted since it cannot be viewed? when I try to view it a blank screen appears.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Seems there are quite a few of these "obsolete" postings that could be removed...........Not sure I understand why the mods aren't authorized to do this or for that matter, the posters themselves should be also in my opinion..........It also appears that there are several duplicate postings by some of the forum members too!..........

·
Registered
171 Posts
picketeer said:
Seems there are quite a few of these "obsolete" postings that could be removed...........Not sure I understand why the mods aren't authorized to do this or for that matter, the posters themselves should be also in my opinion..........It also appears that there are several duplicate postings by some of the forum members too!..........
I think you are right that poster should be able to delete thier own post if they want but in my case of the(LCP shooting low) topic when I click on it, I get a blank screen so given that option not sure how I could remove it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts