Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Rugers factory extensions fit the LCP very well, as I ordered some extensions { NOT Ruger } off Gunbroker.com, and found they do not fit as snug and leave a gap between the extension and the gun itself. Looks and feels somewhat " hokey " so they are coming off and will be replaced with factory units ...just a little heads up . ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ranger60 said:
I ordered two from the Ruger On-Line store and got them in less than a week! Just came in today.
I wonder how they compare to the Pierce that are sold in the Elsie Pea Store. Anyone know?

·
Registered
226 Posts
DaveLee said:
I prefer the Pearce extensions.

They're a bit larger, and I think they fit better.
I'm with you Dave,I removed the extension that came back with the recall and replaced it with the second one that came in the package of Pearce.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered 6 Pearce extensions for my LCP mags, they are slightly longer and fit my grip better than the Ruger or off the wall brand I had purchased online . The Pearce extensions also seem to fit the gun better, they are keepers ! ;D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Glad to hear the Pearce Extensions fit well. I just ordered 4 for myself. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
32 Posts
FWIW I took my LCP to the range for the first time today. I have a total of 3 mags:

1) No ext
2) Ruger factory ext
3) Pearce ext

I put almost 100 rounds (PMC & Fed AE) thru it and had no issues with any of the mags dropping out while rounds were being fired. All rounds chambered and went "kaboom".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.