• Backup Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
_87120_ said:
Be honest.
I actually never distrusted it . EVER. I knew what the recall was about. It was safe then IMO, just safer now.. IMO we made to much to do aobut the recall, but that is my opinion...

·
Registered
696 Posts
jocko said:
_87120_ said:
Be honest.
I actually never distrusted it . EVER. I knew what the recall was about. It was safe then IMO, just safer now.. IMO we made to much to do aobut the recall, but that is my opinion...
+1, I completely agree with Jocko. If I didnt trust it, I would have already of sold or traded it in.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I feel completely confident in the lcp for carry.

Although I must confess, I did have a brief moment today when my wife gave me a good 'ol love smack on the arse....the same pocket side I was carrying...I didn't go boom so all is good. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes, after a few minor adjustments and enough through her now, I trust my LCP. I've put the LG-431 CT on. The only problem :eek: I have now is I do find I take LCP with me more then I thought I would.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes I trust my constant companion... Now!

I had some feed problems with my LCP on the initial racking of the slide when I first got it. The tip of the round would simply catch on the ramp. How did I fix it?I gave it the same treatment as all my other semi-autos... I polished the ramp and throat.

My LCP has been flawless on the following ammo:

WWB FMJ
Federal Hydra-Shok
PMC Gold Starfire
Remington Golden Sabers (My Fav)
American Eagle FMJ
Ranger T (hard to find and not worth it)
Speer Gold-Dot
Cor-Bon JHP
Aguila FMJ
S&B JMJ

Yes, I have given this little guy a workout. Like all my firearms I keep it well cleaned and lubed to ensure dependability.

I do carry other handguns, but this is the only one that is with me 100% of the time:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love my LCP, just got it back from Ruger today, hasn't left my side since. Had a custom holster with and extra mag pouch made for her already, and started loading her with Corbon DPX rounds. Also carrying her for my backup.

·
Registered
696 Posts
kaisersosa said:
I feel completely confident in the lcp for carry.

Although I must confess, I did have a brief moment today when my wife gave me a good 'ol love smack on the arse....the same pocket side I was carrying...I didn't go boom so all is good. :)
I hope you are refering to your LCP ;D other wise that wouldnt be good.... ;D ;D sorry couldnt resist

·
Registered
191 Posts
at first i didn't but now i do. i vote for backup only because i was thinking how i primarily carry. only a few times do i go alone with lcp. now that i have critical defense ammo, i guess i'm ready to trust it fully.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nope.

Sold my first one to a co-worker then re-thought about using an LCP.

Bought another one. My friends broke the trigger pivot pin.

Sold my second one and bought a Magnum Research Micro Eagle. Now I have a small compact .380 that I have confidence in carrying...

Regards

·
Registered
29 Posts
hello all.

i am new on here and haven't bought an LCP yet but i am extremely close...

my main concern is that i am used to handguns with traditional exposed hammers and having no hammer and no "safety"

with the large trigger guard opening is anyone concerned about carrying the LCP in a pocket without a holster?

it seems that there is a little too much of a chance of getting a finger or something else to depress the trigger...

am i worrying for nothing or is it just a matter of getting the right holster to properly cover the trigger/trigger guard enough to prevent the scenario i have in my mind?

matthew

·
Registered
15 Posts
You need a pocket holster for any gun that's carried in a pocket. Both for safty and for proper positioning of the gun. A $10.00 uncle mikes or a $15.00 Desantis will work very well. If you like leather and pretty you can spend over $100.00. The bottom line is you need a pocket holster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have total confidence in my LCP. I ran about 50 rounds through mine, including Remington Golden Saber, WWB, and PMC. No problems or hiccups of any kind. Everything went boom and hit the target.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.