• No, it's my backup gun only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's my backup gun only

Votes: 0 0.0%
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Always. The magazine is usually the first thing to fail and cause a jam in any auto pistol. Take one apart after a couple of weeks of pocket carry and you will know what I mean.

My choice lately is a Cabela's mini multi-tool pouch. The multi-tool itself is useless but the pouch fits like a glove and doesn't draw any attention.

·
Registered
926 Posts
we all answered a similar question at one point and went from not carrying a gun to carrying one. answered it again and some of us started carrying a spare magazine. again and maybe an additional gun. it's got to stop somewhere and that point is different for everyone. carry as much or as little as you want and be happy about it.

this topic gets recycled almost as much as external safety and caliber wars. maybe cat pictures or something should be required when attempting to resurrect a dead horse.

to address the OP; when I carry the LCP, it's backing up something else. so no extra mag for me. normally not with my EDC either. no part of it has ever failed and I maintain it. I don't have enough pockets or room in my belt to plan for every eventuality. i understand that many (maybe even most) have a different method that works better for them and I'm happy for them.

·
Super Moderator
4,600 Posts
I always carry a loaded spare magazine for Elsie.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts