Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never had faith in tasers, pepper spray, pepper balls, rubber bullets when confronting a lethal threat with nonlethal weapons because I have seen them fail too often too many times. When 3 shots of 9mm, .40s&w, .45ACP to the Head Neck Torso would get the job done. Watch this body cam video When you look into this thug's criminal history you will find it to be a long history of violent crimes. Ohio Gun Laws should have prevented this thug felon from possession of any firearm so much for Gun Laws preventing violent crime. Guns cause crime and flies cause Garbage and spoons cause fat people pencils to cause misspelled words! We don't need new gun laws we should enforce the laws on the books with zero tolerance for criminals.
BLM SAYS THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS OF THE POLICE WHEN IN FACT THE POLICE ARE VICTIMS OF RACIST VIOLENT BLACK CRIMINAL THUGS. BLM SAYS TO DEFUND THE POLICE, I SAY DEFEND THE POLICE OBEY THE LAW, OBEY POLICE COMMANDS. ALL LIVES MATTER NOT JUST BLACK LIVES! Now lets Riot & Burn Down the Neighborhood loot the shoe store and never ever take work boots and cry Racist and play the victim.

Reactions: miniman

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just once i wish they would print the stats on black crime most folks would crap there pants.
I live near Augusta Ga 99% of the shootings are black on black not racist white men. Go look at the nationwide FBI stats you won't hear the media mention it they want that censored. They cry racist and cry defund the police. I say to defend the police.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just once i wish they would print the stats on black crime most folks would crap there pants.
another example of crying racist I would have told her to sign the ticket when she refused I would have cuffed and stuffed her no bs.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would just arrest her the first time she refused to give me her drivers license.

Reactions: miniman

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm sick and tired of hearing about all of these "advancements" in "less than lethal" technology. As far as I'm concerned, (and as this proves), it all requires the police to take greater risks, in order to save the lives of dirt bags who refuse to behave. How hard is it for citizens to comply with cops on the street? Seriously. And it's always the blacks who seem to have the biggest problem with it. Along with their whole, "I didn't do nutin", bull$h!t.

These idiots run and fight the cops constantly because they know they can. If the cops started dropping these scumbags like a bad habit, perhaps it would sink into their cro-magnon skulls to COMPLY. But instead they, (liberal society), make the perp the victim, and the cop the bad guy. You don't get to where you need to be, by going there in reverse. And that's exactly what we're doing as a society.... At 100 MPH.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sick and tired of hearing about all of these "advancements" in "less than lethal" technology. As far as I'm concerned, (and as this proves), it all requires the police to take greater risks, in order to save the lives of dirt bags who refuse to behave. How hard is it for citizens to comply with cops on the street? Seriously. And it's always the blacks who seem to have the biggest problem with it. Along with their whole, "I didn't do nutin", bull$h!t.

These idiots run and fight the cops constantly because they know they can. If the cops started dropping these scumbags like a bad habit, perhaps it would sink into their cro-magnon skulls to COMPLY. But instead they, (liberal society), make the perp the victim, and the cop the bad guy. You don't get to where you need to be, by going there in reverse. And that's exactly what we're doing as a society.... At 100 MPH.
OUTSTANDING WELL SAID! These people always play the victim of the Police when in fact the Police are the victims of them. Then they cry Racist Riot Burn Down the City and loot the shoe stores, but never take armloads of work boots! Typical behavior for a big majority of these people. In Fact, the majority of these people are victims of their own people in violence resulting in death.

Reactions: billt
1 - 10 of 10 Posts