Ruger Pistol Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife & I took the Pfizer vaccine, no problems. IMHO if you do not get vaccinated you are an idiot. Period. I have had vaccinnattions my entiree life, from Polio, TB, and multiple ones in the service? Did all of you forget the 9-10 shots you got when you joined? Of course if you went overseas yo got even more. Duh! People who diss the vaccine keep looking around until they find an article, Dr or something else that agrees with their position. How pathetic(IMHO). We used vaccination in this country to wipe out many diseases that still exist in third world nations, and with ever better science and research today, why would you not get vaccinated? No good reason! Just my opinion, but having the vaccine is just one more safeguard in a world where nothing is ever guaranteed 100%!
Just do the right thing and get your vax if you still haven't.

What I don’t get is why people think they have a say about what we inject into our bodies! Do what you want! You know what they say about opinions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Slow learners?

Well, there's plenty of time and virus available.
I took the infection rate and divided it by the population of the country, and it turns out that it is going to take 41 years to infect everyone.

But the real problem is that each strain has a life in the wild of only 15-18 months. The original strain is gone. They are on "DELTA-DELTA-DELTA!" now. The strains overlap, and the vaccine for one strain, which has proven completely worthless in preventing infection by the original strain, is worthless against the new strain. So that whole 41 years for everyone to catch it, starts over every year.

That "plenty of time", well, they'll have rolled out the 40th "booster shot" (which will really be the reformulated new not-really-a-vaccine for the 42nd strain) in 2041, before half the population catches any of the China flu, and that includes the people who got vaccinated.

It would help a lot to put this in perspective if people did some math. This is based on CDC numbers:
The biggest one is the average number of people who die, per day, nationally, and locally. People die every day, of old age, and all causes other than the China flu. Multiply the rate of death per hundred thousand by the population, and the average is supposed to be 2,878,707 people that die in America, each year. That's 7,887 per day. The death rate from the China flu has never come close to that number.
Here's the bigger problem. Do the math, add the China flu deaths and all the non-China flu deaths, and it turns out the death rate dropped in 2020, by almost one million people.
Second biggest math exercise is the population total and rate of growth or reduction. The population of America grew from 328,000,000 at the beginning of 2020, to 330,000,000 at the end of 2020. During a human extinction event, the population of America grew by 3,000,000, which is larger than it grew in 2019, or any year in the previous decade. And that is not from immigration, and not from an increase in the birth rate. It is because the death rate dropped. Fewer people died in 2020, during a human extinction event, than in 2019, before the human extinction event.

So the reality is that it is a slow virus. It is not very infectious. It would make a terrible bio-weapon. It infects too few people. It incapacitates too few people. It causes the death of too few people. And it dies off too quickly to make any impact on the population. But it has a really effective public relations department, terrifying everyone for no reason.

Slow virus, without a long enough life span to infect everyone.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My advice is don't look to a gun forum, or really any kind of social media, for guidance on the big decisions in life. There is a lot of really bad information out there. (y)
Here's one from the scientific community.

Those who are frozen with fear over a TINY risk of a bad vaccine reaction should study the many short and long-term risks of the many side effects of actually getting Covid........death is only one risk when you get Covid.......and there are worse things.

Like dementia. COVID-19 Linked With Alzheimer's Disease-Like Dementia

Believe me, you are far better off getting vaxxed than getting the Covid with its many and large risks.

I got my shots in April and I'll get my third as soon as it's available.

It has kept me safe and I have had no side effects.

• Haha
Reactions: 40nascar

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Thought at first maybe you were taking two shots of Adderall in the Ass like Bite Me.
I guess you need to eat junk food in order to afford high end rimfire ammo.
Keep up the good work. You seem to take advantage of every chance you can to broadcast your flagrant IGNORANCE of most everything.
Pizza is "junk food" ? I suppose, if you can't afford it you make fun of it. So sad.

·
Registered
50 Posts

Those who are frozen with fear over a TINY risk of a bad vaccine reaction should study the many short and long-term risks of the many side effects of actually getting Covid........death is only one risk when you get Covid.......and there are worse

Those who are frozen with fear over a TINY risk of a bad vaccine reaction should study the many short and long-term risks of the many side effects of actually getting Covid........death is only one risk when you get Covid.......and there are worse things.
You win the prize! The only person I've heard of that there are worse things than death.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I suppose torture resulting in death might fit "worse than death", but other than that, really?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
85 Posts
You win the prize! The only person I've heard of that there are worse things than death.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I suppose torture resulting in death might fit "worse than death", but other than that, really?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, when you have experience with a person suffering from dementia, you know it's a fate worse than death.

Death comes as a relief from confusion, terror, anguish and pain.

And now we know that if you get Covid you take the risk of getting dementia.

• Haha

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
What I don’t get is why people think they have a say about what we inject into our bodies! Do what you want! You know what they say about opinions.
Spot on Sister! Not even any sense trying to discuss anything even semi-serious with a couch potato who sits all day long on Sunday watching cars go around in a circle, while they drink cheap beer and wolf down country fried chicken necks and gizzards.
Can't even imagine what that couch smells like. 😲

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wrong. You haven't a clue about me,, and yet you judge me.. I don't drink cheap beer. I drink Scottish Ales on rare occasions. Also No chicken, and especially gizzards on Race Day. I might indulge in a small plate of wavy chips and a small tub of onion dip. I ain't no couch tater either. I might go 180 lbs, soaking wet, fully dressed at 6.0' tall.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Spot on Sister! Not even any sense trying to discuss anything even semi-serious with a couch potato who sits all day long on Sunday watching cars go around in a circle, while they drink cheap beer and wolf down country fried chicken necks and gizzards.
You have dishonestly quoted Molly1 out of context. Her reply had nothing to do with the conversation between you and I. I would say shame on you, but you have No Shame. You are betrayed by your conscience free arrogance and self righteousness.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why don't you two just call the insult competition a draw......shake hands and get back to discussing guns and ammo?

That would be nice for the rest of us.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You are suggesting that Kamala is truthful and can be trusted. She said, in a debate during the 2020 election, that she would not trust any vaccine that Trump endorsed or had a hand in developing. She has done a 180.
How do you know weather or not she took a sugar shot for the Cameras? And what about the fact that she had to get an emergency Corona test last month, after her visit with the Party of JackAss superspreaders from the Texas state JackAss coalition? Doesn't she trust her injection? Or did she just lie about getting it in the first place?

I think she is just full of Schitt!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
How do you know weather or not she took a sugar shot for the Cameras? And what about the fact that she had to get an emergency Corona test last month, after her visit with the Party of JackAss superspreaders from the Texas state JackAss coalition? Doesn't she trust her injection? Or did she just lie about getting it in the first place?

I think she is just full of Schitt!!
Oh, calm down.

• Haha

·
Registered
85 Posts
We know which side of the isle you sit on, don't we?
Yes, I'm not on the train to crazytown like you clearly are.

Biden may differ from us politically, but picturing him as Hitler is counterproductive and just makes you look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: syjos and 40nascar

·
Registered
21 Posts
sure does look and seems worse then HITLER to me.hey vox you can have my jab i had that crud thanks to joe hitler.bought and paid for by the US GOVERMENT! how come no ones accountable for over 7 million deaths eh

·
Registered
43 Posts
It pissed me off when President Trump was unfairly compared to Hitler by the left.

He was the US President elected by a majority.

President Biden was elected by a majority.

Yes, he is hurting the US by not following his campaign promise to be a moderate, work both sides of the aisle and bring the divided country back together. He is a danger to democracy.

But, he has not invaded Europe and started WW2, imprisoning and killing millions of Russians, jews, gypsies and other non Aryans.

Describing people you don't agree with as a Nazi, raciest, communists, etc is counterproctive and reveals lack of knowledge and or not knowing history

21 - 40 of 40 Posts