Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still can't see all the hoopla and fuss being made about getting these shots, and now they're talking about maybe having to have annual shots, and wearing triple plated masks, even when you're sitting in an out-house. 馃槻
If you don't get these shots you can't board an airplane, sit through an opera, o_O or be one of Joe's friends,

Well, I've been receiving two (2) shots every weekend for over two years now and haven't ever checked positive for Covid, had a cold or the flu or any symptoms that require more than these two weekly self administered shots:

So far, none of my body parts have fallen off, I still walk fairly straight and pizzas are still on my menu.

Registered
Why not take the "Trump Vaccine"?

President Trump received a lot of disbelief and ridicule from the left and the media when he introduced Operation Warpspeed. All the Democratic Presidential Candidates, Democrat Congressmen and Democrat Senators said in 2020 that the vaccine was not going to be ready in less than two or more years, it would not be safe and they would not take anything advanced by Trump. They all rushed to get vaccinated as soon as it became available.

Now, the people refusing to take the vaccine are mostly Trump supporters. What's up with that?

The vaccine is one of President Trumps greatest accomplishments during his 4 years and no one gives him credit for it or even mention "Operation Warp speed" anymore. Biden is taking all the credit for the vaccine and is getting away with it.

No other politician would have forged ahead with spending billions on vaccine research after all the medical "experts" said "Operation Warp Speed" would not produce a vaccine in the time promised. Politicians would have formed committees, ordered studies and debated the issues for months. It took a businessman like Trump with a can do attitude to forge ahead with funding universities and drug companies to find a vaccines, ignoring the naysayers. I believed in President Trump and knew he would accomplish what he promised.

By not taking the vaccine, you are telling President Trump that you don't trust his judgment or give him credit for the achievement. After all, he took the vaccine too.

By being vaccinated, I don't wash my hands as often, only wear a mask when I absolutely have to and am resuming my normal pre-covid life. And I am no longer concerned about herd immunity, distancing etc. Plus I feel that I am showing support for President Trump by taking his vaccine.

You are more likely to be killed in an automobile accident or cancer than from the vaccine.

When you get the vaccine, call it the "Trump Vaccine" every chance you get. Or "Trumpcine"

Registered
maybe one should mine your own biss.my own doctor wont take it and said what there giving is no vaccine go figure.good luck with your thoughts.

Registered
I got the vax.

Didn't hurt me.

What's the problem?

Reactions: syjos and LMB

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone think about WHICH vaccine you may be getting? Last I read there were several types out there, and some have affected recipients, while others have not. I trust Trump, but NOT that short Dr. Festus as he changes his mind more often than his underwear.

Registered
Anyone think about WHICH vaccine you may be getting? Last I read there were several types out there, and some have affected recipients, while others have not. I trust Trump, but NOT that short Dr. Festus as he changes his mind more often than his underwear.
I got the Pfizer.

Both the Pfizer and the Moderna need two shots.

The Johnson and Johnson needs just one.

All three vaccines seem to be quite effective.

Getting close to five billion doses administered worldwide with the usual tiny fraction of bad outcomes. That's a real-life test and it passed with flying colors.

We've had flu shots for many, many years with the same type of record. I've had a flu shot every year since I joined the Air National Guard in 1984 and kept it up after I retired.

Good protection and no side effects.

I really don't see what people are complaining about.

Reactions: LMB

Registered
When we got our vaccines in March, we did not have a choice of vaccines. We were originally scheduled for two shots but when we got closer to the appointment, the J & J one shot vaccine had come out and we were switched to that.

I think you can choose your vaccine now.

My wife had zero reaction. I had a mild fever and chills for about 4 hours, 30 hours after getting vaccinated.

Registered
I have been wating for the one with FDA approvial. Looks like Pfizer is going to get it tomorow.
I have waited for the approvial this way if I end up in the hospital my ins. co. can't say sorry experimtal drug we don't cover.

Registered
My wife & I took the Pfizer vaccine, no problems. IMHO if you do not get vaccinated you are an idiot. Period. I have had vaccinnattions my entiree life, from Polio, TB, and multiple ones in the service? Did all of you forget the 9-10 shots you got when you joined? Of course if you went overseas yo got even more. Duh! People who diss the vaccine keep looking around until they find an article, Dr or something else that agrees with their position. How pathetic(IMHO). We used vaccination in this country to wipe out many diseases that still exist in third world nations, and with ever better science and research today, why would you not get vaccinated? No good reason! Just my opinion, but having the vaccine is just one more safeguard in a world where nothing is ever guaranteed 100%!

Registered
Well, I've been receiving two (2) shots every weekend for over two years now and haven't ever checked positive for Covid, had a cold or the flu or any symptoms that require more than these two weekly self administered shots:

pizzas are still on my menu.
Thought at first maybe you were taking two shots of Adderall in the Ass like Bite Me.
I guess you need to eat junk food in order to afford high end rimfire ammo.

Registered
Reactions: LMB

Registered
Just do the right thing and get your vax if you still haven't.

Yes, be a good little boy and become part of The Borg. Didn't Kamala Harris say that the Vaxs couldn't be trusted?

I agree. I don't trust St. Fauci and the other AssHat Vax pushers in this administration.

Registered
Yes, be a good little boy and become part of The Borg. Didn't Kamala Harris say that the Vaxs couldn't be trusted?

I agree. I don't trust St. Fauci and the other AssHat Vax pushers in this administration.

You are suggesting that Kamala is truthful and can be trusted. She said, in a debate during the 2020 election, that she would not trust any vaccine that Trump endorsed or had a hand in developing. She has done a 180.

Registered
Slow learners?

Well, there's plenty of time and virus available.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts