Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received this in email today. It worked for me. I'd try it even if you were not a previous customer.

VisuaLock said:
Through the end of September, VisuaLock is offering all past customers a 20% discount.

Use the Coupon Code: NEWWEBSITE

And you will receive 20%Off your sale.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hate to appear ignorant, but what's a Visualock?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Excellent - Thanks! You just saved me $8.00 as I bought two, one for my LCP, one for my XD9-SC. I just made plans today to go to Texas and was figuring out how I'd get my guns there with me. You solved all of that for me & saved me money. Thanks Howard! Very cool. 8)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am embarrassed to say that I forgot to mention that in order to work with the LCP, a special sliding assembly is required. Phill Bradly at VisuaLock replaced the original at no charge. I am very pleased with his support.

Below is an email I sent him to try to head off the problem so you don't have to wait for an exchange. I would recommend, however, to send him a note before your order is shipped.

HowardCohodas email to Phill Bradley of VisuaLock said:
Hi Phill,

I have been promoting the VisuaLock on the new forum devoted to the LCP, http://ElsiePeaForum.com. I just got messages that some orders had been placed. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to mention that to work with the LCP, the special sliding assembly is required. I don't know if it is possible to head this off. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. I will post this note on the forum to help in the ordering process.

Thanks,
Howard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts