Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks great and I am sure it will generate interest. Having multiple places to go on the 'net for info and chat on the LCP is a win-win for the consumer.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just hope folks realize this forum is dedicated to the ElsiePeas and not Kel-Tec.............Kel-Tec has a forum too and I hope all the Kel-Tec lovers use it rather than ours...........Let's all pull together to make this the best gun forum on the web! Deal or No Deal???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
picketeer said:
Just hope folks realize this forum is dedicated to the ElsiePeas and not Kel-Tec.............Kel-Tec has a forum too and I hope all the Kel-Tec lovers use it rather than ours...........Let's all pull together to make this the best gun forum on the web! Deal or No Deal???
Works for me!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim, who said anything about Keltec? ;D They've got a site, we've got a site, all is well with the world.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ooben said:
picketeer said:
Works for me!
Oh boy, I think I need a sight map, I think I'm lost. How did I post here? :-[ :-[

·
Registered
262 Posts
Kel-Tec WHO? Here I go bashing! Better stop or ????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts