Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's another one for ya! Just used it yesterday on, what else, but TWO LCP mags! I bought them separately, so they ened up being $15.66 each. I think you're only supposed to use the code one time come to find out, as I got an email saying such, but luckily, they honored both orders. Perhaps...use your spouse's card if you're worried. ;-)

Cheaper than dirt code for $10 off: 1037-9508

·
Registered
76 Posts
that is great. Thank you. I order from them all the time for little stuff and I love it when I can same some money. Thanks for the code.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the working code. I used it and got the discount. A glitch caused the final invoice to forget the discount. Short note via email to them and discount immediately applied. They are on my "approved vendor" list.

·
Registered
62 Posts
WVleo said:
Hi, Yes thanks used the code to buy 2 boxes of Remington 102gr GS which I can't find around here. With the discount they came to $22 per box shipped . Works for Me.........WVleo

Love that ammo -- it's what we use.

W

·
0 Posts
Hi, Can't seem to find it locally, even Gander Mountain & Dick's doesn't carry it so the $10 discount code paid for shipping . Thanks.....WVleo

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used it three times. Two magazines $15.++ each. Pocket holster $4.84. These are shipped prices. Received an email saying code is only good once but they still honored it for all three.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I have never ordered from them, having always backed out when I got to the estimate shipping charge. Their shipping rates seemed a lot higher then some other places I have ordered from? Just my experience.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Never.

CTD is dead to me. I don't care if they have the best deals anywhere I'll never place an order with them again. You would be hard-pressed to find a company that was more guilty of price-gouging. You can call their practices "Capitalism" or whatever you want. I call it taking advantage of a scary time in our country's history and sticking it to their customers.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I have never ordered from them, having always backed out when I got to the estimate shipping charge. Their shipping rates seemed a lot higher then some other places I have ordered from? Just my experience.
The last time I tried to order from CTD was pre gouging and caving. They tried to charge me double shipping because it was coming from 2 different warehouses. CTDIDTM. Cheaper Than Dirt is dead to me.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Never.

CTD is dead to me. I don't care if they have the best deals anywhere I'll never place an order with them again. You would be hard-pressed to find a company that was more guilty of price-gouging. You can call their practices "Capitalism" or whatever you want. I call it taking advantage of a scary time in our country's history and sticking it to their customers.
They have every right to do it. We have every right to remember it and never buy from them again. I do enjoy their catalogs though. I use them to pick out stuff I will buy from other companies.

·
Registered
28 Posts
They have every right to do it. We have every right to remember it and never buy from them again. I do enjoy their catalogs though. I use them to pick out stuff I will buy from other companies.
I completely agree. They can establish any business practice they choose and I can choose to take my business elsewhere.

And their catalogs do make very good reading.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I keep their catalogs on the back of the toilet and browse through them.
If I see something I like, I'll buy it from someone else.

The fact they are price gougers and have ridiculously stupid high shipping fees keeps me from buying from them.
They act like they care about gun owners and rights but only so they can price gouge anytime a gun scare hits.

They have No honor

1 - 20 of 29 Posts