Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of this typing they have CCI Standard available at $3.99 per 50, 10 box limit. Velocitors are also available right now.

Reactions: pittpa

·
Registered
514 Posts
How is the shipping cost? It's not available right now, so I can't check.
Shipping is $12 if total is under $99.99... Free shipping above this threshold. ($12 credit as shown on billing)
Received a brick of 22lr SV CCI, a brick of Blazer 22, and 3 100 packs of Target MiniMags today. Combining to get free shipping is easy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've ordered a few times and always make the order for over $100 for the free shipping. I now have a good variety of ammo and don't need any more for this year. Why pay $12 for shipping if you don't need to?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Shipping is $12 if total is under $99.99... Free shipping above this threshold. ($12 credit as shown on billing)
Received a brick of 22lr SV CCI, a brick of Blazer 22, and 3 100 packs of Target MiniMags today. Combining to get free shipping is easy.
And it's not hard to do with the availability of CCI .22 rimfire ammunition. So far, it's about the best .22 rimfire made in the USA, next being Federal.
I read where Remington Ammunition has gotten settled down into their new home and .22 rimfire production has started. Can only hope they regain their position as it was back in the day when they were my friends and my go to .22 rimfire ammunition. (y)
Heck, I can remember my grandpa shooting steers and hogs in the forehead with Remington Long Rifle .22 ammunition at 1020 FPS with his Stevens Favorite 1915. All dropped like they were struck with a lightning bolt with that single shot. Didn't need nothing more than that, as a .22 40 grainer to the noggin' will do it every time. 'Course the old lying Al Gore hadn't invented the internet as yet, so all the "fake news" published there these days wasn't known yet. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts