Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can purchase .22LR CCI Velocitor? I want to use it in my Ruger Mark IV Hunter.
Many Thanks JB

·
Registered
470 Posts
Does anyone know where you can purchase .22LR CCI Velocitor? I want to use it in my Ruger Mark IV Hunter.
Many Thanks JB
Most all .22 Long Rifle ammunition these days is "unobtanium", as it gets snap[ped up as soon as it appears on the shelves.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most all .22 Long Rifle ammunition these days is "unobtanium", as it gets snap[ped up as soon as it appears on the shelves.
Ya that's what I was afraid of; even CCI web site has none. I'll be glad when the crazy buying panic is over and ammo starts showing up on shelves on on on line order companies.
Thanks for the reply SGW Gunsmith
JB

·
Registered
470 Posts
to the forum JCB22. Hope you hang around often.

^^^^Amen to that! I get down to "Scheel's All Sport" down in Eau Claire, WI every now and then, and always look to see what's on the ammunition shelves there. Last time I was, they had some CCI Mini-Mags, "one-box per customer". SCHEEESH!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much SPARKYV. Just went there and ordered some. Last time I was there nothing was available for 90% of their ammo. Thanks again
JB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts