Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
coming to an Elsie Pea Store near you soon ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Nice find!!! But not worth $32.00 + shipping. I'll wait for an extension only, I already have four mags....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Ruger site must be down, the link worked last night, now I can't get the site to work,
got my extension from ebay a while back,
thank you for the info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,216 Posts
Why won't Ruger just sale the butt plate at a sensible price? $32 bucks is a turn off to say the least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,215 Posts
Sassi said:
Why won't Ruger just sale the butt plate at a sensible price? $32 bucks is a turn off to say the least.
It will sell well at $32 even`. Not like your going to buy 10 of them either. If you want it, u will pay the price or wait 6 months and hope they will sell only the floor plate, which right now they don't even show a parts breakfown for their regular magazines, I am sure someone on this board will be calling Ruger to see if indeed we can just buy the extension.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
jocko said:
Sassi said:
Why won't Ruger just sale the butt plate at a sensible price? $32 bucks is a turn off to say the least.
It will sell well at $32 even`. Not like your going to buy 10 of them either. If you want it, u will pay the price or wait 6 months and hope they will sell only the floor plate, which right now they don't even show a parts breakfown for their regular magazines, I am sure someone on this board will be calling Ruger to see if indeed we can just buy the extension.
Maybe it sell well to people who are just recently buying LCP but for those of us who already have bought extra mags would be silly to play into this, they get you to buy more mags then make one with the extension. I will not let them make anymore $$ off me I will wait on extension or do without, like others here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
It makes you wonder... Did Ruger have these the whole time? It's total BS that they only give you one mag w/ the gun in the first place. I'm thinking they wanted to sell tons of the guns and regular mags, then later on come out with these. But with Pearce announcing that theirs would be ready soon, it pushed Ruger to get these on the market ASAP to snake some sales from Pearce......

IMO, the LCP should be sold with one of each style mag...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
It should be sold with 2 mags, but I see why they don't. They were made to compete with the P3AT and have been selling like hot cakes since they came out with only one mag. I just got a 2nd mag, I'm fine with waiting until I can get just the plates with the finger extension (either from Pearce or Ruger).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
ColtsFan said:
It should be sold with 2 mags, but I see why they don't. They were made to compete with the P3AT and have been selling like hot cakes since they came out with only one mag. I just got a 2nd mag, I'm fine with waiting until I can get just the plates with the finger extension (either from Pearce or Ruger).
Atta way, me and you both. Strength in numbers, am I getting carried away... ???
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top