Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this gun, and I'm experiencing many FTF. I pulled out the barrel and it appears that the barrel was mot drilled in the center of the breech block, it is off to the right about 1/32-1/16", wondering if that is the cause of my many FTF's.
I try once more, and then contact Ruger c/s.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got this gun, and I'm experiencing many FTF. I pulled out the barrel and it appears that the barrel was mot drilled in the center of the breech block, it is off to the right about 1/32-1/16", wondering if that is the cause of my many FTF's.
The LCP22's seem to have a lot of issues if you read the problems people have with them on the other Ruger forum I would not want to buy one. Just call Ruger CS and tell them you want to send it back. Hopefully they will be able to fix the issue for you or give you another gun. Good luck.

·
Registered
549 Posts
When you reference FTF, is that concerning "failures to feed", or "failures to fire"? Does the firing pin hit the center of the primer OK? Neither of the "FTF's" would be caused by the existing conditions as you describe.
Pictures always help with an accurate diagnosis of some problems, especially involving a post.
Does the pistol fire and function otherwise?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts