Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't have an LC9 but I do carry my LCP in a remora everyday and love it. It works well with sweats and shorts as long as you have a drawstring.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I have three Remoras -- for LC9, LCP and LCR - none with sweat shield. They are very versatile and comfortable. They "grip" well against almost any surface with a little pressure to hold them in place, i.e., belt, drawstring, strong elastic, buttoned pant, etc. However, they can irritate bare skin if worn against it for an extended period of time. Again, no sweat shield on any of mine. I wear them all IWB, but I do pocket carry the LCP in the Remora sometime.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Firm believer in the Ramora holster. I carry an AR 24 5 inch steel in a Romora I know I find it to be very comfortable. This is a solid piece of steel and not for the faint of heart to carry. Holster stays where you put it, use the standard holster, is difficult to reholster but I'm more concerned with the draw. Putting it back is usually not a big rush. Carry at 4 0'clock. Hope this help.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the feedback. I think I'll call Allen tomorrow and place an order.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just hung up with Pauleen at Remora's customer service. I ordered two number 4 RFT (one for the laser one not). Today is the last day for the Valentine sale so Pauleen included two free magazine pouches!!!!!!!:encouragement:

I'm really looking forward to being able to carry my new LC9 in these holsters.

Thanks to all for their comments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I use Remora holsters on my LCP, LC9, SR9c, SR40C, LCR, S&W 642, my wife's Walther PK380 and my 1911. Great holsters.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I use Remora holsters on my LCP, LC9, SR9c, SR40C, LCR, S&W 642, my wife's Walther PK380 and my 1911. Great holsters.

I agree! I've carried my LC9 in a Remora for the past month. Very comfortable. No regrets.

·
Registered
601 Posts
April is buy one get one free on Remora Holsters
Text Font Blue Organism Purple

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.