Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the west coast of Michigan, got my elsiepea last week, stuck a universal clipdraw on it on saturday, this saturday I hope to get a crimson trace for it, My last carry pistol was a Glock 36, I have a lot of pistols and they are all .45acp, I have always kinda poo pooed the little mouse guns, but this little pistol has already got a place in my heart, I can see one for each pocket and one for each ankle :D That is if they ever get production high enough top make them readily available.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one on my G36 and my G30, and I'll tell you a secret.................and as member of several other gun forums I hesitate to make one of my first posts on such a controversial subject but.....................................I always carry with one in the pipe, as far as I am concerned if you don't you might as well be carrying a pipe.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome fabricator to the forum, glad to have you here. Where abouts in Michigan?

·
Registered
263 Posts
fabricator welcome to the forum. Don't forget double shoulder holsters, and both rear pockets.LOL John

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HowardCohodas said:
Carrying one in the pipe is not controversial with me. The LCP, with its long trigger pull and 7 to 8 lb trigger weight is, from my point of view, ideally suited for carrying ready and able.
Total agreement.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RobR369 said:
Welcome fabricator to the forum, glad to have you here. Where abouts in Michigan?
Five miles from lake Michigan, just south east of Grand Haven, 25 miles west of Grand Rapids.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts