Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered another variation of the Ruger Mark IV upper "take-offs" from Volquartsen. This time they only have a very few of the more "RARE" Blued 5½ bull barrel uppers with the target sights and in the "Hunter style" barrel configuration. This upper does include a nice "lunch box" for grilled ham or egg salad sandwiches with the RUGER logo on it. Gotta move fast as they only have a few of these available:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered another variation of the Ruger Mark IV upper "take-offs" from Volquartsen. This time they only have a very few of the more "RARE" Blued 5½ bull barrel uppers with the target sights and in the "Hunter style" barrel configuration. This upper does include a nice "lunch box" for grilled ham or egg salad sandwiches with the RUGER logo on it. Gotta move fast as they only have a few of these available:

I ordered one today. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Received my upper the other day and put it on my Mark IV Competition Target grip frame. Inserted one of the extra Mark IV bolts that I have and shot a few magazines full of CCI Mini-Mags though this assembly. Trigger will need some attention:

Probably should send the grip frame off to AZShooter1. He claims in three different posts about the same pistol where he did his trigger that he got three different pull weight measurements on the very same pistol after he was done. He claims he got 1.4 pounds, 1.5 pounds and 1.7 pounds after he put an "Accuracy kit" in his pistol that got it down to 3 pounds 12 oz. FANTASTIC!!
I copied and printed out all of his posts he did on several forums where he claims this stuff and have hard copies involved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts