Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the ammo shortage end after Pres. Trump gets re elected?
I believe people are worried that if Biden is elected, many new restrictions will be implemented.
They will try to get around the 2nd amendment by doing such as
- Stop internet sales of ammo
- Require back ground checks to buy ammo
- more expensive license fees
- adding large tax to 4473
- and who knows what else.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I took receipt of a new pistol earlier this week and my FFL stated that the libs new push is to require ALL ammo sales to go through an FFL. While not banning internet ammo sales it would really create an issue for anyone wanting small amounts of ammo. And, there would also be an additional tax.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Will the ammo shortage end after Pres. Trump gets re elected?
I believe people are worried that if Biden is elected, many new restrictions will be implemented.
They will try to get around the 2nd amendment by doing such as
- Stop internet sales of ammo
- Require back ground checks to buy ammo
- more expensive license fees
- adding large tax to 4473
- and who knows what else.
It's hard to tell at this point, but I think it will after Trump is re-elected. Most of the buying, I feel, is due to what was posted after your post, but then some folks are worried about what BLM and ANTIFA will be doing next.
Biden wants to defund all police agencies, along with his co-host Carmello Hairless, so that's got peeps on edge about defending their "Castles" and "Stand Your Ground" , where that ruling is OK.
Not only is ammunition in short supple, reloaders in these parts are finding it extremely difficult in finding primers and gunpowder. Some very crazy times going on right now and if folks don't get off their arses and VOTE.....properly, we won't recognize the rest of our time above dirt!

Reactions: Bgoff689

·
Registered
436 Posts
We all are in for a wakeup if the left gets what they want. Our freedom is at stake not just our 2A rights.
*I am 63yrs. old and I can only wonder what the shooting sports are going to like in the near future.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with SGW. People are probably concerned about the "peaceful" demonstrators of BLM and ANTIFA. Even if Trump gets re elecmed,there is going to be trouble . If biden gets elected there may even bigger trouble. Those "people" have had a taste of victory and will never be satisfied.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Even if Trump gets re elecmed,there is going to be trouble . If biden gets elected there may even bigger trouble...
I think it'll be the other way 'round. If Biden gets elected we'll have a year more of masks and lockdowns. Conservatives won't like it but we'll abide as we have lives, careers, and families to attend to. If Trump get re-elected the looney libs will go ABSOLUTELY NUTS!! You'll see massive demonstrations, some of which might get violent. They are not emotionally capable of accepting another defeat at the hands of Conservatism and Trump. I advise to arm yourself, maintain situational awareness at all times, and refuse to be a victim of leftist violence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts