Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up on a "complete go-over" of a customers Ruger Mark II Stainless Steel Competition Target pistol. Replaced the extractor with a much better style, a better sear and added pre & overtravel screws to the factory trigger. Trigger recovery now is very short and the pull weight has an average of 2 pounds 3 ounces, safely, and passes my bump test:

Here's the PROOF of average pull weight. NO BS about "what it feels like", trigger pull gauges don't lie. 馃憛

Registered
Doing some tweaking on my G19 yesterday one of my favorite range toys. I have a Timney trigger in it and was tweaking it a little more. Ended up with a 2lb 12oz trigger pull. Like you say a no BS proof on the Wheeler gauge.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory Motor vehicle Gadget Font Audio equipment Personal protective equipment

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm, your gauge reads ZERO? When I actually use mine the screen shows the average of 10 pulls, like the picture above:

Registered
If you expand the picture of the gauge it shows N=10 which is 10 pulls on the trigger. On the left bottom of the screen it shows 2 lbs 12 oz which is the average of the 10 trigger pulls. The reason the gauge shows 0 is because it is ready for another trigger pull. I would think yours would read the same as mine as they appear to both be the same gauge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts