Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I know, technically it's Raspberry, (and that's really the color it is) but Pink Elsie sounds better to me.
Surprises me that Ruger now must have so much extra capacity that they can afford to make extra Pink Elsie's.
But imho, if they were going to make such a Bling piece, they should have goen the extra mile and chromed the slide.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
My wife said "No!" to a pink/raspberry LCP. It wouldn't match her jacket. Now, blue... ;D ::) ;D
The market is there for color. Look what Nikon did with their pocket cameras.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife said NO to ant color except black. Problem is (imho) as pointed out on one of the other PINK ELSIE threads is that many of the Ladies who are really into Pink are perhaps a bit 'too young' to be toating a CW.

·
Registered
66 Posts
MountainGator said:
My wife said NO to ant color except black. Problem is (imho) as pointed out on one of the other PINK ELSIE threads is that many of the Ladies who are really into Pink are perhaps a bit 'too young' to be toating a CW.
I'm an old guy, and love the color, plus, the look of a BG's face when he sees it will be priceless. My girlfriend told me that's so me.
The dealer told me the company is planning on releasing Elsie's in a bunch of different colors.

An dy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ha! I may be able to have a purple Elsie after all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts