Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered so many Christmas gifts online this year that I've lost track. So, when I got a notice of a UPS delivery scheduled for today, I just thought it would be another. I left instructions for it to be put on my doorstep, so I wasn't surprised when I saw it there.

Opening it up to see its contents, I was surprised to see it wasn't anything I ordered! I looked to see if there was a card mentioning who sent it, but all I spied was a card that said:

"Enclosed is a token of our appreciation for your long term loyalty at Target Sports USA. On behalf of the whole team, thank you for your support. We are so proud to serve customers like you!.

Sincerely,
Prime Team
Target Sports USA"

There was a metal ammo can. Inside the can was a pair of clear shooting goggles, a carabiner, and a baggie with ten rounds of MagTech 95gr FMJ .380 ACP. Also included were a couple of bumper stickers (which seem to be all the rage these days).

Nice!

Target Sports USA has been hit big time by the ammo shortage. So, it's doubly nice that they would send a nice gift like this. Made my day!

Reactions: SGW Gunsmith

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got mine again this year as well. I feel bad that my renewal coming up in Feb will not be. Target sports has been a fantastic Vendor. A big 5 star plus rating. I had 37 orders my first year alone and was set to break that number by a large margin until all the Virus and Sub human dirt bags destroyed the shooting world as we have known it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Went there, just to be nosey. 416 pictures of 9 mm ammunition and not one single round in stock. Now that, is something else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts