Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did a 2:20 hr/min range visit....many deficits in ammo were created.

New Bersa Thunder 380
LCP II 380
LCP II .22LR
M&P Shield 9mm v1.0 with apex trigger
SR-22

Love the thunder....nice inexpensive but pretty accurate gun....needs sighted in a bit. Super simple to operate and clean.

LCP II 380 doing button-bump extractor releases....my grip is an obvious contributor. This gun is driving me crazy and it's why I got the Bersa Thunder til I sort it out.

LCP II .22LR ran like a top with good and cheap ammo as well....old Remington and federal ran well. So did Aguila. Saved my CCI. EDC until I square away the Thunder or LCPII380. Or get a Sig p238 which I just can't find at an affordable price.

M&P Shield is the gun I have a love/hate relationship with. Finally getting used to shooting it and it's my most lethal, viable carry. Stone cold reliable. Kinda heavy.

SR-22 is my first handgun and it's mag release assy is driving me nuts....got thousands of rounds thru this old gal and she is getting a new mag assy. Beats LCP22 at 7 compared to 5 yds. The LCP 22 is a ball to operate. View attachment American Shooters Apr 03, 2021.pdf

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My LCPII 380 has given me so many "little fits" that I got the Bersa as a simple reliable affordable carry pistol til I can trust the LCPII. I can trust my LCPII 22lr.

My latest aggravation is the mag release button. I put in the mcarbo spring which did help a lot but it still pops in part due to my grip/thumb position....in part due to the release button having a little too much play fore and aft in the frame. Trying a new button.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts