Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At a smoking fast 1435 FPS these are the three 40 grain Copper Hollow Point offerings from CCI , Browning , Winchester , they are the fastest most accurate .22 Long Rifle copper plated hollow points on the market , I have Killed several Large Boar & Coyotes , Gators & Feral Python Snakes with these three ammo offerings they hit hard penetrate deep and leave a large wound channel . I strongly recommend them !

Shoot flatter and hit distant small game harder with CCI® Velocitor® HP loads. They're 200 fps faster than 22 Long Rifle high-velocity loads of the same bullet weight and provide excellent weight retention, downrange energy and penetration.
  • Excellent weight retention
  • Impressive downrange energy
  • Deep penetration
  • 200 fps faster than Long Rifle High Velocity
  • Caliber22 LR
    Bullet Weight40
    Bullet StyleCopper Plated Hollow Point
    Muzzle Velocity1435
    Ballistic Coefficient.125
    Package Quantity50

BPR Performance Rimfire (Hunting) consists of two high level performance products. These products are designed for smooth feeding, reliable extraction and consistent performance.
CaliberCodeWeightBullet Type
22 LRB19412210040Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point
Rifle
Muzzle50100
Velocity (feet per second)143512181070
Energy (foot lbs)183132102
Trajectory (50 yd zero)-0.50-5.4
Wind Drift (10 mph)01.76.6

Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point ammo review
offers the following information; Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammunition features 40 grain plated lead hollow point bullets. Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammo has a muzzle velocity of 1435 feet per second and muzzle energy of 183 foot pounds, making this ammo perfect for target shooting, training shooting, and plinking. Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammo is non corrosive, reloadable, and features brass casings and boxer primers.

Winchester ammunition products have a long history of innovation behind them and have set the worlds standard in superior shooting performance. Their Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point ammo as well as many others calibers use advanced technology to produce high quality ammo for everybody. To stay competitive in today's market, Winchester uses their value pack ammunition to meet the demand of price conscious buyers. In the end, regardless of what the sport, game or circumstances surrounding you, you can always depend on every cartridge in the Winchester Ammunition line to perform - as promised.

Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammo has a muzzle velocity of 1435 feet per second and muzzle energy of 183 foot pounds

Making this ammo perfect for Hunting target shooting, training and plinking.

Winchester ammunition products have a long history of innovation behind them and have set the worlds standard in superior shooting performance

MPNXHV22LR
UPC020892102156
ManufacturerWINCHESTER AMMUNITION
Caliber22 LONG RIFLE AMMO
Bullet TypeCopper Plated Lead Hollow Point
Muzzle Velocity1435 fps
Muzzle Energy183 ft. lbs
PrimerRimfire
CasingBrass Casing
Ammo RatingHunting Target, Training, and Plinking 22 Long Rifle Ammo

·
Registered
2 Posts
At a smoking fast 1435 FPS these are the three 40 grain Copper Hollow Point offerings from CCI , Browning , Winchester , they are the fastest most accurate .22 Long Rifle copper plated hollow points on the market , I have Killed several Large Boar & Coyotes , Gators & Feral Python Snakes with these three ammo offerings they hit hard penetrate deep and leave a large wound channel . I strongly recommend them !

Shoot flatter and hit distant small game harder with CCI® Velocitor® HP loads. They're 200 fps faster than 22 Long Rifle high-velocity loads of the same bullet weight and provide excellent weight retention, downrange energy and penetration.
  • Excellent weight retention
  • Impressive downrange energy
  • Deep penetration
  • 200 fps faster than Long Rifle High Velocity
  • Caliber22 LR
    Bullet Weight40
    Bullet StyleCopper Plated Hollow Point
    Muzzle Velocity1435
    Ballistic Coefficient.125
    Package Quantity50

BPR Performance Rimfire (Hunting) consists of two high level performance products. These products are designed for smooth feeding, reliable extraction and consistent performance.
CaliberCodeWeightBullet Type
22 LRB19412210040Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point
Rifle
Muzzle50100
Velocity (feet per second)143512181070
Energy (foot lbs)183132102
Trajectory (50 yd zero)-0.50-5.4
Wind Drift (10 mph)01.76.6

Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point ammo review
offers the following information; Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammunition features 40 grain plated lead hollow point bullets. Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammo has a muzzle velocity of 1435 feet per second and muzzle energy of 183 foot pounds, making this ammo perfect for target shooting, training shooting, and plinking. Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammo is non corrosive, reloadable, and features brass casings and boxer primers.

Winchester ammunition products have a long history of innovation behind them and have set the worlds standard in superior shooting performance. Their Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Copper Plated Lead Hollow Point ammo as well as many others calibers use advanced technology to produce high quality ammo for everybody. To stay competitive in today's market, Winchester uses their value pack ammunition to meet the demand of price conscious buyers. In the end, regardless of what the sport, game or circumstances surrounding you, you can always depend on every cartridge in the Winchester Ammunition line to perform - as promised.

Winchester Hyper Speed 22 Long Rifle ammo has a muzzle velocity of 1435 feet per second and muzzle energy of 183 foot pounds

Making this ammo perfect for Hunting target shooting, training and plinking.

Winchester ammunition products have a long history of innovation behind them and have set the worlds standard in superior shooting performance

MPNXHV22LR
UPC020892102156
ManufacturerWINCHESTER AMMUNITION
Caliber22 LONG RIFLE AMMO
Bullet TypeCopper Plated Lead Hollow Point
Muzzle Velocity1435 fps
Muzzle Energy183 ft. lbs
PrimerRimfire
CasingBrass Casing
Ammo RatingHunting Target, Training, and Plinking 22 Long Rifle Ammo
1435 fps? Says who? Prove it !! Out of a 22 inch rifle barrel??? What about a 3.5 inch Ruger SR22 semi-auto handgun, or a Smith and Wesson MP22 compact handgun of similar size to the Ruger. Where are the ballistics gel and chronograph results for handguns?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
1435 fps? Says who? Prove it !! Out of a 22-inch rifle barrel??? What about a 3.5 inch Ruger SR22 semi-auto handgun, or a Smith and Wesson MP22 compact handgun of similar size to the Ruger. Where are the ballistics gel and chronograph results for handguns?
The proof of the chronograph results is in this video I included. Most of the test results are above the 1435fps. A rifle was used CCI's advertised velocities are in the ballpark! CCI's chronograph is a tad more accurate than a hobbyist chronograph. With a short 3.5 " Barrel of course the Velocity would be much slower do your own research on YouTube for 3.5" pistol results.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1435 fps? Says who? Prove it !! Out of a 22 inch rifle barrel??? What about a 3.5 inch Ruger SR22 semi-auto handgun, or a Smith and Wesson MP22 compact handgun of similar size to the Ruger. Where are the ballistics gel and chronograph results for handguns?
1435 fps? YES and then some Say who? I & my friend Victor Prove it !! OK, a Ruger 10/22 rifle was used see the Video. BOOM!

(y)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
" What about a 3.5 inch Ruger SR22 semi-auto handgun." Of course, you will lose speed with a short barrel pistol

·
Registered
2 Posts
The proof of the chronograph results is in this video I included. Most of the test results are above the 1435fps. A rifle was used CCI's advertised velocities are in the ballpark! CCI's chronograph is a tad more accurate than a hobbyist chronograph. With a short 3.5 " Barrel of course the Velocity would be much slower do your own research on YouTube for 3.5" pistol results.

All the testing I have seen shows the velocities for the "Stanger" and Velocitor to be well below CCI's marketed ratings of 1600+ and 1400+ respectively. Results from handguns with 3.5 inch barrels show speeds to be in the 1000 to 1100 fps range. CCI used a long barrel rifle with a 22 to 24 inch barrel for their numbers.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Again not true according to this test of the Velocitor.I know the man who did this test and his Integrity is beyond reproach

CCI his tightened up on QC many of the Hobbiestest $99.00 -149.00 chronographs are not as accurate as of the chronographs in the Lab at CCI and yes they use a 22" testing barrel it's not a rifle just a barrel 1:16 twist 5 groove breech bolt and trigger made for testing velocity when testing the velocity as you get the best velocity out of longer barrels.I find this to be the fastest & most accurate 40 Grain Hollowpoint on the market. It Hits Hard penetrates deep I know for a fact it will put down a 400 Pound Feral Hog at 50 Yards with a single shot to the Head and a coyote at 100 Yards with a single shoulder shot. My Buddys Ruger 10/22 has an 18" factory Barrel and his findings are that they are in the ballpark of the advertised velocity and I trust his Integrity as he is not paid to test ammo and neither am I it's just from my extensive use of this ammo.I have dispatched Hundreds of Hogs in traps, as well as Coyotes with a Single-action Revolver Loaded with this CCI Velocitor Ammo it only takes one to put those hogs to sleep for a dirt nap, and the round is going much slower out of the revolvers 4" Barrel than the 18 to 22-inch rifle barrel. But still performs above the rest. All the Animals were shot once with the CCI Velocitor from a 4" Barreled Revolver all were clean humane kills. Not one single misfire or failure to fire within 2 bricks of Ammo that's 1000 rounds of CCI .22 LR 40-grain Velocitor copper-plated hollow points.

Plant Tree Land lot Sky Automotive tire

Plant Plant community Tree Wood Trunk

Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Dog Terrestrial animal

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
BUY A BRICK OF CCI Velocitor today they are in stock Limit 10 boxes of 50: Buy Velocitor HP for USD 9.99 | CCI

Fawn Terrestrial animal Domestic pig Livestock Suidae

Thanksgiving & Christmas Hams Delivered to the processor on the hoof Thanks to CCI.22LR Velocitor 40 Grain Copper Plated Hollow Points.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts